Many contractors offer “free” inspections, but if you read the fine print, you’ll find out free really isn’t free.
It might be free only if you ultimately sign a contract, or you might have to pay for the inspection upfront and receive a credit of equal value on your project. That’s not free!
At Target Roofing & Sheet Metal, our free inspections of commercial roofs truly are free. If you ultimately don’t choose Target Roofing, that’s OK. Our estimate is honest and accurate, and you are more than welcome to compare it against proposals and recommendations from other roofing companies.
How do our estimates differ?
Here are five reasons why Target Roofing’s estimates are a cut above the rest:
- Our estimates are written by Haag-certified inspectors. It’s an industry-leading credential that signifies advanced skill levels and abilities in damage and repair assessment.
- Our estimates are itemized so you know exactly what you’re paying for.
- Our estimates contain photos, shot from both digital cameras and a drone, to offer a better look at what needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Our estimates are completed the same day as the inspection so that property managers and property owners don’t have to wait for the information.
- Our estimates are fair and accurate. If there is no need for a repair, we won’t recommend a repair.
Target Roofing provides free commercial estimates as a service to Southwest Florida. This includes high-rises, apartment buildings, condominiums, shopping plazas, churches, schools and government facilities. We believe property owners and property managers should have access to a fair, honest appraisal of their roof, and our offer of a free inspection comes without any disclaimers, asterisks or fine print.
Call us today for your FREE estimate!