Target Roofing & Sheet Metal goes above and beyond by investing in state-of-the-art technology and equipment. These assets empower us to deliver roofing products and services with speed and efficiency. Unlike many Florida roofing companies, we own the equipment that others must rent, and we’re able to manufacture products in our production facility that other roofers must outsource. As a result, we can expedite production and delivery, and pass these cost savings on to our customers.
Here are some of the ways Target Roofing stays ahead of the competition:
- CRM – We utilize a state-of-the-art software program specifically designed for the roofing industry. Plus, each of our vehicles is equipped with laptop computers that allow our experienced team to provide customers with on-the-spot estimates and inspection reports.
- Sheet metal fabricator – We manufacture metal roof panels in our own production facility. That allows for a faster delivery, and for our customers, it often means a lower price. Our production facility can produce 200-foot panels, much larger than the standard 50-foot panels being shipped in by outside suppliers.
- Folder and sheerer – We can bend 4-by-10 sheets with custom folds, using the roofing industry’s newest state-of-the-art machine.
- Newer fleet – Our new company-owned vehicles are reliable, minimizing delays and liability risks that can result from unexpected breakdowns.
- Ownership – Target Roofing owns all the equipment used by our team, including an articulated boom, scissor lift, crane and telescopic forklift.