Safety and technology have always been paramount at Target Roofing & Sheet Metal. Now, Target Roofing has married the two to protect employees and customers in light of COVID-19.
The company is offering “no–touch” roof estimates that minimize face-to-face contact.
Previously, inspectors would meet a property owner or property manager on–site for a discussion before accessing the roof for a complete review. Then, findings would be presented in-person during a business meeting.
Following CDC guidelines to limit exposure, Target Roofing has taken advantage of technology to continue serving customers:
- Discussions: Rather than meet on–site or in the office, Target Roofing can discuss concerns over Zoom or the telephone. Unless access is restricted, inspectors usually can access a roof without needing assistance from a property owner or manager.
- Drone technology: Target Roofing’s drone pilots can launch aerial drones that capture HD-quality photos and videos of a roof. Inspectors can review crystal–clear images to note any areas of concern. These images are then uploaded into the final inspection report for customers to review.
- Satellite technology: Our roofing professionals use satellite imagery and Pictometry to calculate the exact dimensions of a roof, eliminating the need to physically walk a roof for measurements. Satellite imagery not only allows for quick measurements, but the precise calculations also provide highly accurate estimates of a project’s cost.
- Virtual meetings: Once an inspector’s report is finalized, Target Roofing can schedule a Zoom presentation to reveal findings, review digital binders and discuss estimated repair or replacement costs.
- Document signing: Signing in person on the dotted line is no longer necessary. Target Roofing uses a secure digital platform that allows electronic signing, and payments can be provided electronically as well.
Contact Target Roofing today at 239-332-5707 to schedule your review and estimate.