Fort Myers, FL
Target Roofing and Sheet Metal is a commercial roofing contractor that specializes in medium to large commercial roofing projects. Our services also include light gauge metal trusses. We perform work on government buildings, retail centers, high rises, condo complexes, and industrial buildings. Our team consists of 150+ employees.
Our current customers have asked us to grow with them, and as a result we are seeking a personable, detail oriented Account Manager who thrives in a fast paced and high activity environment. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for acquiring new accounts for multi-family and commercial roofing projects. The Account Manager is also responsible for building, maintaining and growing long-term relationships with these customers to grow the revenue base. They will meet regularly with prospective and existing clients to deliver sales presentations, follow up with key decision makers, and educate the market on our services.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within targeted companies.
- Attend industry networking events to develop new relationships.
- Host educational sessions at key client offices. Lunch and Learns, etc
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alert the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key client accounts.
- Educate client base on new offerings and services as they are developed.
- Attend meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Work closely with Survey Department and Project Managers.
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Generate new sales leads for the sales team and following up on progress to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure client needs and expectations are fulfilled effectively.
- 3+ years’ experience in outside sales in a service based industry
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills a must
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients at a time while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Highly organized and efficient
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to travel between job projects, customer locations and company offices
Why Join Our Team?
- Performance-based bonus and commission opportunities
- Medical and dental insurance opportunity
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- Fast growing company with opportunity for advancement
What We’re Looking For:
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 plus performance bonuses based on sales revenue, new account acquisition, and overall customer relationship management and satisfaction